Saturday, 20 March 2010

Progress made?

Well its been a while since my last post but progress has been made. After agonising for literally days about what to do next after my two serial disappointments when applying for a Google Adsense account I have decided to forgo - for the time being at any rate - anything that requires having an Adsense account as a sine qua non. Accordingly I have removed all the shortcuts on my computer desktop to the project that I was trying to implement and have started a new one.

This involved paying for and downloading a fresh turnkey ('turnkey' when used as an adjective to describe a website and/or marketing system denotes a product which is designed to be very all-inclusive and to incorporate EVERYTHING that one needs in order to have a cash-generating website) system which I have duly done and am now coming to grips with! Since this system looks very promising and I expect great things from it I'm going to disclose its name: it is something called "The Affiliate Code" and is designed to allow people who don't have a pre-existing website already stocked with sellables to learn everything they need to know - and set up in short order - a website of their own from which they can sell other peoples' products - you don't have to create your own! - and make gradually increasing incomes for themselves by acting as purveyors of other peoples products. The reason why I bought into this guy's system rather than someone elses is simply because he promises that all the technical aspects - which too many other vendors of turnkey systems gloss over and don't treat adequately - are very fully explained with his system.

That's all for now, I will post again when I've made inroads into implementing this system.

Gary Trudeau

No comments:

Post a Comment