Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Automating Income blog no. 2

Right. Onwards. The day after my first blog I re-applied to Google for an Adsense account with them. One of the mentors that I have recommends that you create a blog account with Google-owned blogger.com so that when you formally apply to Google for an Adsense account and are requested to inform Google of what your website URL is - which is standard procedure - that you have an actual pre-existing website - or at least a blogging presence on the Internet - that you can refer them to to inspect. I have now submitted a fresh application to the Google Adsense people using this blog address as my cited URL on the Internet. You can do this too as there is no cost. It is a good way to start if you don't currently have/own a website and would like to get started nevertheless.

It routinely takes about three days to get a response back from Google (they get inundated) telling you whether you have been successful and as I write I have yet to hear from them so can't really say much else for today until I know whether they've accepted my application or not. Hopefully that will be tomorrow. (March the 3rd) My next post will follow once I know.

Bye for now,

Gary Trudeau

No comments:

Post a Comment